1 bed flat to buy

£158,750 Asking Price

Westminster and Pimlico office

Chestertons Estate Agents. Buy or Let with Chestertons. Westminster

Sara Lowry

Westminster

020 3040 8209

Enquire now

Your details

Enquire now to find out more

Close x

Your details

To arrange a viewing, please complete this short form and a member of our our team will be in contact with you shortly.

Close x

About the property

In the exclusive Grosvenor Waterside this one bedroom penthouse flat is on the top floor (11th with lift). The flat has great views of the development and surrounding area, is presented in great condition and has an open plan reception room/kitchen, double bedroom and smart modern bathroom. Grosvenor Waterside is close to Sloane Square, Victoria Station and the River Thames. This is a shared ownership opportunity for an incoming purchaser to acquire 25% of the flat. The other 75% is owned by a housing association and there is a rent payable to them on this share. Please contact Chestertons for full details.

  • 1 Bedrooms
  • 1 Bathrooms
  • 1 Receptions
  • Flat/Apartment
  • Leasehold
Photos
  • Woods House, 7 Gatliff Road, SW1W
Location
Click here to explore map
Floorplan
Woods House, 7 Gatliff Road, SW1W Floorplan

Floorplan

  • 1 Bedrooms
  • 1 Bathrooms
  • 1 Receptions
  • Flat/Apartment
Energy performance
Woods House, 7 Gatliff Road, SW1W Energy performance graph

Energy performance

Find out the energy performance for this property by taking a look at the Energy Efficiency Rating.

We say

We say...

"Westminster is a diverse and dynamic area. Its central location and plentiful local amenities makes it an ideal place for professionals to buy or rent. "
Chestertons Estate Agents. Buy or Let with Chestertons. Westminster

Contact:

Sara Lowry

Westminster and Pimlico

020 3040 8201