A 42nd floor 1902sq ft 2 bedroom apartment with separate dining room, study area & floor-to-ceiling windows throughout. Located in Ballymore's prestigious Pan Peninsula development with exceptional views of Canary Wharf to the North & over the River Thames & O2 to the East.
The property was one of the developer's former show flats for "The Premier Collection" of enhanced specification premier apartments located from floors 38 & up in the East Tower & 34th floor & up in the West Tower. Not only does the property offer the developer's upgrades, but the current owner has added significant additional features, including:
- Separate kitchen with breakfast room.
- Custom-built study with sliding wall.
- Built-in bar with integrated drinks' fridges.
- Internally-lit display cabinets.
- Remote-controlled blinds in the reception, kitchen & study.
- Interior walls have been strengthened to hang heavier pictures & shelving.
- Custom-designed colour-changing light fittings in dining room, kitchen & hallway.
- AV systems: one in the reception (RF) & one in the master bedroom (IR) with ceiling-fitted speakers.
- Hyperoptic broadband installed.
- Working biofuel fireplace in reception.
The property benefits from a large master bedroom suite including a dressing room & spacious en-suite bathroom featuring an egg-shaped bath, separate shower & LCD privacy glass.
The kitchen is high-specification & includes Gaggenau appliances, a dual dishwasher system, & professional custom tap fitment to the sink.
The development offers exceptional on-site facilities for residents including: 24 hour uniformed concierge; cinema; sizeable & very well-equipped gym; a 16 metre swimming pool; jacuzzi & sauna; a business centre & a 48th floor cocktail bar.
Pan Peninsula is conveniently-located within 50 metres of South Quay DLR station, within 400 metres of Canary Wharf Jubilee Line station, & within 750 metres of the forthcoming (2018) Canary Wharf Crossrail station.
Valet parking for 2 vehicles is included & the property is offered chain-free.
Find out the energy performance for this property by taking a look at the Energy Efficiency Rating.