1. Spaces: Two bedrooms, three bathrooms with large living/dining room overall size of flat (1034 sqf or 1016 sqf)
2. Entrance corridor done in polish plaster with factory finished contemporary skirting & architrave
3. Veneered doors floor to ceiling height with double layer of acoustic strips incorporate into the frames & door stops) and with either chrome (in bathrooms) or bronze (in all other areas) ironmongery
4. Designers' kitchen with top of range appliances (such as Miele & Smeg) and with marble w/top and splash back plus large island with breakfast bar.
5. Real marble in bathrooms and walk in showers
6. Bespoke joinery of highest quality (wardrobes and cupboards) including built in bed in master bedroom with pop up TV, living room AV unit in dark veneer to match kitchen doors. In flat there is an unbelievable amount storage space.
7. Utility room with new boiler, hot water cylinder, water softener and prepared connection for individual washing and dryer machines
8. Under floor heating throughout plus electric towel rails in bathrooms, new wiring with distribution board, LED lights, combine fire and intruder alarm ready to connect to monitoring company (red care or similar).
9. Triple glaze windows (sliding and casement) with argon gas (to reduce noise level to minimum as well heat saving). In front of the sliding doors are Juliet balconies.
10. Sonos throughout the flat with speakers in each room (4 in living/kitchen), pair in each bedroom and one in each bathroom & corridor.
11. Contemporary bathroom sanitary all in chrome finish (and from British manufacturers), bronze button light switches, double sockets with UPS module, all in bronze color.
12. Decoration( brush finish) water based eggshell (washable walls), corridor walls in polish plaster (as well m.bathroom), cloakroom is with designers' wall paper
13. All windows have incorporated window boards made either of solid(or veneered) oak stained dark, and spray finish with clear lacquer.
14. Timber floors throughout, with wide planks in corridor & living/dining and "framed" panels in bedrooms.
Find out the energy performance for this property by taking a look at the Energy Efficiency Rating.