We are pleased to offer this luxurious 6th floor, 672sq ft 1 bedroom apartment in Canary Wharf's prestigious new development at 10 Park Drive, forming Canary Wharf's newest urban quarter. Available for off-plan re-assignment with completion scheduled for Q4 2019/end Q1 2020.
Designed by world-renowned architectural practice Stanton Williams, 10 Park Drive is the first of the new residential developments to be built on the Canary Wharf Estate. It sits adjacent to South Dock, linked to the water by beautifully landscaped gardens and parks.
The building's 42 storeys of studios, one, two and three-bedroom apartments offer extraordinary views of the city and the ever-changing river. Its design combines bright spaces with careful detailing –along with a sophisticated private Residents Club and Sky Terrace in which to relax and watch the world. Those that live at 10 Park Drive will be joining a dynamic new neighbourhood with an enormous variety of shops, cafés and restaurants, as well as a rich programme of exhibitions, performances and events.
Its residents will enjoy excellent transport connections. Road, light-railway, underground and Crossrail links are all within easy reach, alongside the regular Thames boat service, and airports including London City and Heathrow. The Estate's dedicated Canary Wharf Concierge will also be on hand to simplify busy lives and provide a wide range of services and privileges to enrich the lifestyle of every resident.
- Part of Canary Wharf's new phase, which includes substantial new green parks and dockside walks, shops, restaurants, a library, a large GP surgery, a school for 420 children and a sports hall.
- Designed by world-renowned architects at Stanton Williams, interior design by Make Architects.
- Within a 42-storey residential tower with extraordinary views of Canary Wharf, the city and River Thames.
- Waterside location, linked by beautifully landscaped gardens & parks.
- Residents will enjoy excellent transport connections by road, DLR, London underground, Crossrail & boat services, as well as easy access to Heathrow & London City airports.
- Custom-designed kitchen with fully integrated Siemens appliances & built-in wine cooler.
- Underfloor heating.
- Built-in wardrobes and separate dressing area
- Large private balconies (226sq ft combined) with views of water, gardens and Canary Wharf.
- Access to sophisticated private state-of-the-art health club (with gym, pool and spa), Residents' Club and "Sky Terrace".
- Dedicated 24 hour private Canary Wharf Concierge.