*VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE* Beautiful, architect-designed three-bedroom maisonette of over 1500sqft. The apartment occupies the entire raised ground floor and part of the ground floor of this Victorian detached house, and has many desirable, period and designer features.
• The living room overlooks the private garden, and faces away from the road.
• This spacious duplex apartment boasts a very large, double-width reception room which is ideal for entertaining and use as a dining and living room.
• The modern, fitted kitchen includes a range cooker and opens onto the rear garden.
• All three bedrooms are large doubles..
• The third bedroom benefits from sound insulation as it was previously used as a recording studio. There is also a private entrance into this room accessible from the drive.
• A superb, modern fitted bathroom suite includes a claw-footed bath and walk-in shower cubicle.
• There is a further separate guest W.C.
This superb apartment is decorated to the highest standard, including:
• designer wallpaper by Barbra Hulanicki in the main-entrance hallway;
• House of Holland décor in the main bedroom
• solid wood panels in the second bedroom; and
• period features including high ceilings and original sash windows (insulted with secondary glazing).
Further benefits include:
• solid oak floors
• alarm system;
• plenty of storage including a fully-boarded, insulated loft accessed via a drop-down ladder;
• large, private, rear garden screened from the roadway and neighbours; and
• off-road drive for parking.
The rear garden has garden furniture and barbecue facility and includes an outside shed. To the front is a private off-road parking space which prospective tenants can use or sublet without further permission from the landlord.
Tollington Road is enviably located for many large shops, including Waitrose & Morrisons supermarkets, and has excellent transport links including Holloway Road Arsenal, Finsbury Park and Drayton Park and Highbury & Islington stations on the London Underground Victoria and Piccadilly Lines, as well as direct mainline rail access to the City. Journey times into both the City and West End are 20 mins to 30 mins with a huge range of central London within easy reach of 30-minute door-to-door journeys.
The property is within the catchment for “outstanding” Grafton state school. Other amenities within two minutes walk in this convenient, central but residential area include:
• The Sobell leisure centre which has an ice-rink, softplay and walk in Test and Trace;
• local parks and adventure playgrounds; plenty of shops, cafes, restaurants and other amenities.
The property will suit both professional sharers and families and pets are welcome.
Available from now, unfurnished or part furnished.