Chestertons represent both Landlords and Tenants on Rent Reviews and Lease Renewals for various types of commercial premises.
Our team of qualified and professional RICS surveyors represent both Landlords and Tenants on rent reviews and lease renewals for all types of commercial premises including Offices, Medical, Retail and Industrial.
Our Commercial Landlord & Tenant service includes:
• Advice on property rental values
• Obtaining relevant comparable information through research and investigation
• Providing a report outlining our opinions and advice
• Representation in negotiations for Lease Renewals and Rent Reviews
• Acting as arbitrators or independent experts in conjunction with lawyers if the matters are taken to Court
Modern commercial leases usually provide for rent reviews at regular intervals, often every five years and in an upwards direction only. Our commercial lease advisory service normally includes providing impartial advice on the rental value of the premises as at the valuation date. We will then inspect the property and carry out all comparable research to understand the market value. We can then provide a comprehensive report to the client, outlining our opinion of rental value and our advice for the negotiations.
Chestertons is the residential property specialist and offers a full range of related services including:
020 3040 8501