Chestertons provides a professional short let service, which offers flexibility to landlords and convenience to corporate tenants. A short-term let can range between a few weeks and six months, providing value and flexibility to landlords and tenants. The property must be furnished and would typically be equipped with essential domestic appliances.
Whether a studio apartment or a large house, each property is unique and caters for specific requirements of a large short let London market.
Improving industry knowledge and changes in technology have fuelled the recent growth in the demand for corporate short lets. Landlords are now able to benefit from high rental yields and the flexibility of letting their property for a specifically chosen term. Our extensive network of corporate partners and suppliers allows us to source most suitable occupants. Our bespoke and comprehensive management service can handle everything from getting the place redecorated to helping your new tenants with their move.
Benefits of a short let:
- Flexible tenancy length;
- Achieve higher rents than a standard letting;
- Guaranteed trusted corporate tenants;
- Lettings tailored to suit your work/life needs and maximise income.
Short lets are great value and offer home-from-home experience with more space and privacy when compared to hotels. Allowing flexibility to choose length of tenancy, location and type of accommodation, or extend your stay at your convenience, short-term rentals are the ideal solution for your stay in London, whether you’re here on business, planning a longer-term relocation, or just want to spend some time in the capital without the huge hotel bill.
Benefits to short let tenants:
- Great value with more privacy, space and amenities than a hotel;
- Flexibility in terms of location and length of tenancy;
- A ‘home-from-home’ experience in a family-friendly environment;
- Broadband, TV and utility bills are usually included in the rental;
- Option to extend your tenancy – ideal if you’re here on business or buying a home here.
Chestertons is the residential property specialist and offers a full range of related services including:
020 3040 8623
020 3040 8617