While other agents have struggled with the recent difficulties faced by the London market, Chestertons is a business built to thrive in challenging conditions and we are now consistently out-performing the market and our competitors.
Who we are:
- 34 branches - one of the largest estate agents in London
- Over 100 branches across five continents in Chestertons’ global network
- An innovative, driven, fast-paced company that rewards success and nurtures talent
- Rapidly growing market share
- Our properties have over 3 million views a month on property websites
- Recognised as one of the most socially responsible agents in the UK
- Established in 1805 – one of the oldest property companies in the world
- Not just agency – we’re a full service residential property specialist
What we offer:
- Competitive pay and generous commission
- ‘Chestertons Dashboard’: Our unique, purpose-built, software gives you the tools to maximise your potential earnings
- Training and development: receive ongoing training and development to help you improve your qualifications
- Buddy / Mentor scheme: to guide you along your career path
- Holiday scheme: the longer you stay, the more holiday you are entitled to
- Access to high profile events: Chestertons hosts well over 100 events every year with our partners, including Aston Martin, Royal Academy, EY, the O2 Arena, Home House private members club, St James’s Place Wealth Management, Virgin Wine and the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.
Read about the additional benefits of working for Chestertons here.