The three waters of Bow Creek, the River Lea and the Limehouse Cut meet in London's fastest-growing area. Our studio and one bedroom homes put you minutes from the City and metres from the water.
Be one of the first residents to move in to Three Waters. The River Collection comprises studio and one-bedroom apartments, named after the building's enviable position at the water's edge. Within, the 24-hour concierge, state-of-the-art screening room and exclusive social space come together as the focal point of the community. With direct riverside access, it's the gateway to Three Waters.
Three new buildings rise above the meeting point of the River Lea, Bow Creek and the Limehouse Cut. The architecture reflects the industrial heritage of this conservation area. Traditional red brick façades and pitched roofs echo the historic wharves and warehouses of the east London context.
Every aspect of Three Waters has been designed to make the most of the waterfront location. The raised garden, the roof terrace, the private balconies, even the three buildings themselves; each element is cleverly arranged to offer you far-reaching views of the water.
These are smart spaces, crafted to work and to last. We've made considered design decisions to help you, your family and your tenants thrive here:
- Geometric lines typify the interior, bringing order and balance.
- Materials selected to make architectural and historic sense, combined distinctively on the statement flooring.
- Projected balconies that maximise your views of the water.
The Tube and DLR are in walking distance, taking you to the latest restaurant or bar, to the can't-miss-it lecture, to the must-see screening, or to catch that plane. Get to the City and Canary Wharf in as little as 12 minutes.
At Three Waters, you can enjoy your city as much as your neighbourhood.
• Canary Wharf and the City in little as 12 minutes*
• Crossrail coming to Stratford in 2021
• Raised garden, roof terrace and private balconies
• 24hr concierge and private screening room
• Water and City views - River vistas have been reported to add 24% to the value of a property, while canal side homes gain an average of 18%.
• This fast-changing former industrial area midway between Canary Wharf and Stratford is 30% cheaper than its neighbours.