Over the next few weeks we will be sharing lots of fun activities for children (and adults!) to ensure everyone keeps their brains active and minds entertained whilst at home.
From word searches to quizzes, recipes to colouring competitions – keep an eye out to see what’s next.
- Activity one: Word Search
Search left to right, top to bottom for the 15 home related words.
- Activity two: Virtual Tour of the Natural History Museum
Explore the Natural History Museum at your own pace, without the hustle and bustle of its many visitors.
Download the app (available on Android or iOS), or join their online interactive experience and give the little ones a history lesson from home.
- Activity three: Spot the Difference
Can you find the 10 differences in the 2 pictures? Look for the small details!
- Activity four: Listen to a short story audiobook everyday at 11am!
David Walliam’s is releasing a short story from his ‘World’s Worst Children’ book series everday, for you and your children to listen to for free!
- Activity five:
Can you match the towers with their correct pair?
- Activity six: Little Angel Theatre are releasing a , paired with a .
- Activity seven:
Connect all of the dots in number order (1-30), and then colour in the picture you have revealed.
- Activity eight: Don’t miss out on performances by players from the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, as they perform from their homes!
Keep an eye out for more in the coming weeks - #RPOathome.
- Activity nine: '; written and illustrated by Emma Dodd. A Pinwheel Theatre production, in association with Little Angels Theatre.
Available to watch here, from Sunday 28th June to Wednesday 30th September 2020.