In the last few months, most people have been spending more time than ever before in their homes - and the importance of having your own outdoor space is at an all-time high.
In a recent survey, 65% of Chestertons tenant applicants said that outdoor space is one of the main features they’re looking for in a rental property, compared to pre-lockdown when just 39% said the same.
Rightmove have also reported that there has been an increase in searches for rental properties with gardens.
Take a look at our top sales and lettings properties with gardens below:
Available to buy:
1) Berriman Road, London, N7 - £1,100,000
This exquisitely presented and fully refurbished three bedroom home comes with its own private with garden and roof terrace.
2) Landor Road, London, SW9 - £1,075,000
This rarely available four bedroom, two bathroom property has a gorgeous private garden.
3) Orchard Road, Brentford, TW8 - £810,000
This professionally remodelled period home has a fully landscaped south-east facing garden.
4) Finlay Street, Bishops Park, SW6 - £2,150,000
A fantastic six bedroom family house with a pretty south facing garden.
5) Lower Richmond Road, London, SW14 - £935,000
A very attractive four bedroom home with a front garden and a lovely secluded south-west facing garden.
You can find all of our properties for sale, that have a garden here.
Available to rent:
1) Upper Richmond Road, Putney, SW15 - £1,073 per week
This wonderful family home includes a decking area and garden which are accessed via bi-fold doors.
2) Grange Gardens, Hampstead, NW3 - £2,350 per week
A six bedroom family house with its own mature garden, including a water feature.
3) Ranelagh Grove, Belgravia, SW1W - £1,450 per week
A charming end of terrace period house benefiting from a substantial garden surrounding the front and back of its lower ground floor.
4) Rowallan Road, London, SW6 - £462 per week
A stunning one bedroom flat with a private south facing garden.
5) Elgin Avenue, Maida Vale, W9 - £950 per week
This stunning three double bedroom apartment is a 'pet friendly' home, with access to a private garden.
You can take a look at all of our rental properties, that include a garden here.