Read our most up-to-date evaluation of the London property market.
The key trends seen in the sales market were:
- Increased interest from buyers in higher value locations
- Shortage of properties available for sales stifles transaction numbers
- Prices stabalise or increase across most high value submarkets.
The key trends seen for the lettings market were:
- Exceptionally strong tenant demand in the third quarter
- Restricted supply of properties available to rent in many locations
- Widespread growth of rental prices
- Further increase in investment yields.