Market Appraisals

General Enquiries

Press Enquiries

Investment & New Homes

£550 per week

3 bedroom flat/apartment in Colinsdale
A bright and well presented 3 bedroom lateral apartment set on the 1st floor of this well regarded and extremely centrally located local authority development.

Scroll down for full property details…


Property Details

A fabulous, 3 double bedroom flat, positioned on the first floor of this secure local authority development, enviably located in the heart of Angel, right on the much sought after amenities of Camden Passage and only minutes from Angel tube station. Accommodation is both bright and well balanced and comprises: 3 double bedrooms; lovely family shower room; separate W.C; spacious reception room providing access to the private balcony and a separate kitchen. There are also enclosed communal gardens as well as the ability to park in the private car park, with spaces available directly from the council (subject to availability).

Colinsdale is a small local authority development located right in the very heart of Islington, within the Duncan Terrace/ Colebrooke Row conservation area, sitting betwixt Colebrooke Row and Camden Walk. The property affords superb access to the boutique shops of Camden Passage, along with the local transport links and the many bars, restaurants and shops of Upper Street. Transport can be found at both Angel Underground station (Northern Line) and Highbury & Islington (National Rail & Victoria Line).


  • Well presented 3 double bedroom 1st floor flat
  • 15ft X 13ft reception room
  • Separate kitchen
  • Balcony accessed via the reception room
  • Enviable central Islington location moments from Islington Green
  • Superb access to Angel station (Northern Line)
  • Flat/Apartment
  • Approx. 890ft2 (82.7 m2)
  • Available Furnished or part-furnished

Colinsdale, Camden Walk, N1

3 bedroom flat/apartment
 £550 per week


David Manning

327-329 Upper Street,
London, N1 2XQ

Location & Nearby Property

Related Areas




Thinking of moving to The United Kingdom? 
Need help? Want investment advice?

Contact us today